- HD Digital video downlink and All-in-one Control Apps included
- 3 Axis gimbal for Boson for stable footage
- MSX-like effect using IR/EO app (included)
- Great features added on top of VuIR Boson 1.0 to control on the fly:
+ Change color palettes
+ Gain modes...
- Won't block any of the DJI Sensors (front, rear AND downward)!
- VERY Easy to remove and install: just snap on and off
- Runs on its own battery -> No need to mess with Mavic
- Great for flying even indoors
- Dual Visions (DJI 4K and Thermal)
With a quick mount, thermal mount VuIR Boson can be easily and quickly attached/removed: ideal for setting up for the job and unpacking for storing in the existing carrying case of backpack. All of this convenience makes it ideal for any type of job, from casual once-in-a-while to frequent constant thermal imaging works.
Mobile - Versatile - Future-proof
It runs on its own rechargeable battery, no need to extract the power from the drone. No modifications to the drone needed = peace of mind on the drone warranty. It can be handheld or transferred to other drones or systems. Increased utility, reduced idle time: you'll get much more out of your investment. Future-proof protects your investment: if you need upgrading the drone, VuIR still functions.
Side mounting won't affect sensors
With our design, the Boson is mounted on the Side of Mavic 2 and thus will not affect any of the Sensors or GPS. This making flying indoor or outdoor with the Mavic 2loaded with VuIR Boson is still easy as if nothing was added to it. Also no leg extensions are needed saving a lot deploying and packing up time.
With its own Thermal Video monitor, you will have dual visions, thermal and visible (through the drone's camera), simultaneously. The HD visible live video from the Mavic 2 gives you visual aid for flying and help you make better sense of the VuIR thermal imaging in real time. The dual visions greatly enhance the efficiency of the inspection compared to when only thermal vision is used.
VuIR battery duration: 40-50 minutes per charge (which outlasts the flight time of the drone itself)
HD Digital video downlink
Download Boson GUI for your computer here.
The GUI will allow you to change color palettes and other settings.
Try the new IR/EO dual vision app with MSX here