Now with HD Digital video downlink and a Tablet app for viewing and controlling
Self-powered Thermal Gimmera System with Wearable Touch Screen controller for controlling all functions of the FLIR Vue Pro camera (Boson version coming soon). Easy snap on and off. Dual Visions: Thermal and Visible.
Advanced GPS Geotagging - You can now geotag Thermal imaging pictures through Geotagging feature of the VuIR Tab HD.
(everything you will need except the drone and FLIR camera)
- 3 axis gimbal + control system with
+ built-in HD digital video downlink
+ control wires for FLIR Vue Pro (or Boson in future version)
- HD video receiver (Ground unit)
- VuIR HD app for viewing and controlling thermal vision
- Samsung Tab A 8 inch tablet for running the app, coming with the app already installed and ready to use
- Adapter system for your specific drone (one set included - If you have more than one drone to mount, then extra costs for any additional set)
- Adapter system to mount 1 smart phone (phone provided by you) and the Samsung Tab A tablet on your DJI drone controller for dual visions
- 4 batteries (gimbal uses 1 or 2 batteries at a time - we recommend using only 1 if used on Phantoms to save weight)
- 1 battery dual-charger
- Carrying case
Optional and NOT included (addable in options at extra costs):
- Drone itself
- FLIR Duo Pro R
- High-end All-in-one Tablet for running two apps (DJI Go and VuIR HD) at the same time for viewing and controlling both thermal and daylight visions.
Gimmera battery duration: 40-45 minutes per charge (which outlasts the flight time of the drone itself)
Controller battery duration: 2+ hours per charge
Gimbal: 3-axis gimbal, with tilt & pan controlable
Gimmera weight with everything (and camera): 1100 grams
Controller weight with battery: 100 grams.
Recommended for FLIR Duo Pro R with any lens size up to 25mm.
Built-in HD Digital video downlink:
+ Frequencies: 5.1-5.8ghz
+ Power: 200mw
+ Video Range: about 1 - 2 miles LOS (line of sight).